Drug & Alcohol Training Courses
We hold our CPD Accredited Alcohol and Drug Testing in the Workplace training course at various locations across the UK.
Courses are run in small groups to enable plenty of opportunity for engagement and practical demonstrations in a workshop type format. The course is split into two parts and takes up to 7 hours; the morning session covers Alcohol Testing in the Workplace and the afternoon covers Drug Testing. You are able to attend either one or both sessions as required.
Who should attend?
Employees at companies who find themselves at various different stages of implementing alcohol and drug testing; our course is suitable for Health & Safety Officers, Occupational Health Workers, Transport Managers, Fleet Managers, HR Managers, Operations Managers, SHEQ/QEHS Coordinators, Company Directors and most job roles related to health, safety and wellbeing.
The course will suit you if you are at any of the following stages:
- No current alcohol and drug policy but are looking to introduce one
- A current policy but want to review it and introduce drug and alcohol testing
- Unsure whether you want to implement in-house testing or out-source to an external drug and alcohol testing service
- Already do in-house alcohol and/or drug testing but want to review current procedure and equipment
- Already use alcohol and drug testing equipment but only require one or two people in the company trained up on the equipment – therefore on-site training unsuitable
- Your are/want to be a provider of alcohol and drug testing services
It is always recommended that you review your current drug and alcohol policy and procedures on a regular basis.
If you are in the early stages of introducing a policy, you will receive up-to-date information on legislation and the best steps to apply alcohol and drug testing. If you are in the latter stages, then you can review your current policy and ensure you are complying with best practice procedures. For our existing customers who already have everything in place but just need a few more people trained, then this course provides a cost-effective solution.
If you have any queries on whether this course is right for you before you book, please do not hesitate to contact our training team on 0208 454 7372 or email email@example.com
- Alcohol in the Workplace – What to include in your policy, including best practice for drug and alcohol testing in-house.
- Illegal Drugs – Most commonly taken illegal drugs and how they can affect the workforce – and those around them.
- Prescription Medication – How to incorporate a best practice procedure towards prescription drugs within your policy, whilst encouraging employees to notify you of new medication.
- Drug Testing Methods – What is the best method of drug testing in the workplace for your company?
- Equipment – What is the best testing equipment to use?
- Drug Testing Procedures – Pre-employment, random, for cause – and how to implement.
Full day – £179
Includes parking, lunch, CPD certification, online course access for one year, product certificate
Half day – £99 (morning alcohol session, or afternoon drug session)
Includes parking, CPD certification and product certificate
For bookings of three or more people a 10% discount will be applied.
Can’t see your location? Contact us and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request!
Upcoming locations and dates
Any location requests are welcome; please contact the training team on 0208 454 7372 ext 1003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org