Drug and Alcohol Training Events
Drug and Alcohol – Testing in the Workplace Compliance Training
Dates and Locations :
27th September – Swindon
28th September – Birmingham
26th October – Maidstone, Kent
16th November – Northampton
23rd November – Stockport
8th February – Letchworth
22nd February – Leeds
8th March – Hull
22nd March – Hove
11th April – Livingston
16th May – Swindon
20th June – Ellesmere Port
21st June – Stockport
For more dates and locations for 2018 please contact us on 0208 454 7372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1/2 day (Alcohol testing training only) 9:30 – 12:30 £99 per person
Full day (Full course) 9:30 – 4pm £179 per person
Price includes annual access to E-learning and Drug and Alcohol testing officer certificate.
Book Now by emailing email@example.com or call 0208 454 7372
This course will cover:
- Alcohol in the Work Place – Updates for your policy, and best practice for Drug & Alcohol testing in-house.
- Illegal Drugs – Most commonly taken illegal drugs in the work place, and how they can affect the workforce – and those around them.
- Prescription Medication – How to incorporate a best practice procedure towards prescription drugs within your policy, whilst encouraging employees to notify you of new medication.
- Drug Testing methods – What is the best method of testing in the workplace for you?
- Drug Testing procedures – Pre-employment, Random, For Cause – and how to implement.
“I really enjoyed the course with AlcoDigital. I was attending with little knowledge of drug and alcohol testing, hoping to review our current policy and find ways to implement a successful process. It was very helpful to have other businesses there to discuss different takes on testing across different industries, share best practices and experiences. Our trainer Claire, was really insightful and made the course absolutely brilliant. The course content was interesting and easily retainable due to the delivery, the supporting documents have proved incredibly helpful in achieving my aims. I’d highly recommend AlcoDigital and will certainly be using them in the future.”
-Meg Lever, CPL Industries
Saliva Chain of Custody Refresher Training
It is possible to attend the last hour of the Testing compliance training sessions to receive a refresher course on our Lab test kits. It is recommended Lab test kit training is done annual by at least two people internal to your company.
1 hour course – £49 per person
Enquire now to reserve a place on the next event – Just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 454 7372
The Chain of Custody process for collecting an Oral Fluid drug sample is the most important part of your in-house company testing procedure. Why? Because it provides a legally defensible test result, to back up any disciplinary procedure.
Incorrectly completed forms slow down the process and can sometimes render the test invalid. Inexperienced collecting officers can delay the collection process, meaning they lack confidence when taking an evidential saliva sample.
This course will cover:
- Importance of Chain of Custody standards.
- Best Practice Procedure.
- Practical experience with the step-by-step Chain of Custody process
- Assessment test for certification